Download link for BBM 7 for OS 6 and OS 7
Pin It

While trying to update my BBM from Version 6 to 7 through BB app world, I kept getting the error that my phone is not compatible for the latest BBM update. However, BB advertisements read otherwise – “BBM 7 for OS 6 and 7 is out”. Confusing.

Anyway, thanks to Blackberry's Twitter support (which btw is extremely good, make sure you are following them.), I got the download link for OS 6.

Here you go: Download

If you are an Android or iOS user, do check out “Viber” for free calling. Sadly, BB app for Viber only supports text messages and not calling, for now.

Follow BB on twitter: @BlackBerryIN for India and @BlackBerryHelp for support

zp8497586rq
zp8497586rq

Related posts:

About Shivam Sharma

Just another guy. Blogger. Engineer. Photography enthusiast. Cinephile. Student.

28 Thoughts on “Download link for BBM 7 for OS 6 and OS 7

1. Nidhi Wadhwani on January 29, 2013 at 12:10 pm said:

The Link is removed, could you help me with another one?

2. my bbm icon got dissapeared wen i downloaded bbm 7..m using bb curve 9220..plzz help..!! :(

3. Kush Mistry on February 2, 2013 at 9:41 pm said:

i hve bb torch9800 m unable to open link n download bbm 7 pleasae help

4. purvi singhal on February 5, 2013 at 3:14 pm said:

Cn u send m a link for os6 bold 9700

5. hassan on February 5, 2013 at 6:16 pm said:

hi dear none of this link is working for me please need your help

6. purvi singhal on February 8, 2013 at 1:46 pm said:

hi i m not able to use bbm7 on bold 9700 wid os6 plz help m ot

7. Surabhi on February 8, 2013 at 2:51 pm said:

Hey i have d same prob m using bold 9700 wid os6 it says its not available on this device..

8. hiee shivam my device is 9780 iam unable to setup bbm 7…after rebooting the device iam entering blackbrry id and password its showing associating your black berry id and after some time it is gettng error…

9. i have a bb 9320 with os 7.1 i cant seem to download bbm7 in my phone.. and the link u have mentioned.. its not working. it opens up a page with some codes written. please help !!

10. vikhyat on March 3, 2013 at 11:37 am said: